Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 12, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 07:00, Latest check-out 12:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 21, Children's beds/cots 1
Neue Kräme 23, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 1.46 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 0.08 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 13.71 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Miquelallee) 2.81 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider T-Com
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 21 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 21 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 21 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 21 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 35 EUR
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Room service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Neue Kräme
The location of the Hotel, very close distance to the City Center.
The entrance is bit cozy, difficult with more luggage to reach the reception and rom.
cleanless, location, breakfast
elevator shaft was next to my room
- the bathroom is not regularly cleaned.
Location, value for money
This is not you hotel if you're looking for a luxury fulfillment and wide space.
Localization is the strongest point of this hotel.
Lovely breakfast room and enjoyed the breakfast,lots of choices. Location so central.
We were in room 34-noise from the street made sleep impossible. It never let up. bathroom-tiny,and no room, wall hooks would help as no place to put anything. At €300 per night, this was not worth it. Overpriced and not worth the money.
Fantastic location in the old town
Value for money
the hotel's central location is superb! we took trains from Hautpwache and travelled around Frankfurt very conveniently! Accomodation is good and comfortable. Staff are nice.
the lift stops between the floors, so heavy luggage has to be carried up or down stairs for half a flight,
A complicated mix of nice and not so nice things. Location is great if you are a tourist wandering Frankfurt Old Town and the Zeil pedestrian shopping area // it is a little out of the way for transportation, except taxis, which run along Berlinerstrasse like 30 feet from the door. Very nice breakfast and dining room in the second floor lobby. Friendly staff, the street outside the hotel is pedestrian only and pleasant altho they pretty much roll up the sidewalks around there at night // more of a daytime location, but there are some night spots nearby.
A little pricey for what you get, which is a budget-quality hotel in central Frankfurt. The rooms are ok altho mine had a dirty rug that was a little creepy. I came for business that required travel around Frankfurt, and transport to the Hauptwache station from the Hauptbanhof (2 stops on the S bahn) was a slight annoyance. No wifi, and I didnt see a computer center to use, but i didnt ask. The street entrance is not too appealling altho the lobby is fine. TV has a lot of stations, several in English, French and they even have Al Jazeera in English and also Family Radio if you like that sort of thing on a few satellitre radio cahannels. AT the same time, it is a little tricky to figure out how the TV works. I would say, not a business traveller hotel, only for short stays, but OK for what it is.