Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 19, of which have 2 separate beds 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 25, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 25, Hypoallergenic rooms 25
Rotensterngasse 12, 1020 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 3.64 km
- City centre (Wien) 1.17 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 18.28 km
- Highway (Zentrum Erdberg) 4.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 80 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 80 rooms
- Temperature controls in 80 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Nestroy Wien
They could give me some room for payment error. But never did.
Cleaning service is excellent
so un-tolerant to changing guest's plan
Too little variety of fitness facilities. Water boiling pots need to be cleaned
Beautifil hotel, nice, clean & big room with comfort beds. Also there is a coffee machine in the room so you can make a coffee! Helpful &polite staff! Near the metro station, 3 min walking. Good location.Just recommened it to everyone!
Room was big and airy big windows and big bathroom good breakfast with lots of options location is perfect for a calm stay but still close to the points of interest
Not so comfortable bed Weird shower setup (the plastic flap on the bathtub?) Some of the staff members were not very professional Inaccessible power plugs!
Room was clean. The breakfast was quite nice.
One of the front desk employees constantly gave me misinformation about the neighborhood which really frustrated our navigation around town. The room was incredibly hot making for uncomforable sleep. We were told to open our windows - which we did not have as we had doors to a public shared balcony. Leaving the doors open would have been a safety concern as well as the fact that the noise and smoke would have entered the room had we left doors open.
Friendly, competent staff. Location near to centre and public transport (U-Bahn 1).
No advance payment room rate booked, but hotel checked credit card with all data (date, amount and hotel name - Hotel Imlauer - which was completely unknown to me - instead of Hotel Nestroy) differing from reservation before day of arrival. So me and the credit card company had to assume that credit card data was used illegitimatly (credit card fraud) and the credit card had to be deactivated. I had to request a new credit card, which entails a lot of extra work to update cc data with the new number. I would at least have expected an official excuse, but was not given. Within the hotel and rooms, the mobile phone does not work at all (no network access- I was told except with local A1 contract...).
Great price for large room, able to accomodate us with 3 children comfortably. Good location.
Parking was complicated This SURVEY is annoying in that we did not use the breakfast/wellness offer but seem to be obligated to fill something in in order to complete the survey
the rooms on the street side are too loud -> traffic noise, especially in early morning hours (from 4 am).
Modern, clean, well maintained.
If you are on holidays maybe choose another place. Quite expensive on price/performance ratio, service was OK, but I wouldn't ask for service there. Business is suited well enough.