Hotel built in 1907, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 41, Number of single rooms 13, Number of double rooms 28, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of apartments 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 6, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 27, Hypoallergenic rooms 10, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2
Luitpoldstr. 37, 96052 Bamberg, Germany
- Station (Bamberg Bahnhof) 0.38 km
- City centre (Bamberg) 0.86 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 46.16 km
- Highway (A70 - Bamberg) 2.65 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,50 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 21:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator GANAG
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Ganag
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 41 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of National
Schönes Altstadt-Hotel nicht weit vom Bahnhof entfernt.
Insgesamt ist die Einrichtung aber schon in die Jahre gekommen.. Der Fön ist eine absolute Katastrophe!
hotel's located in the city centre.
rooms are so small and uncomfortaible. employess are not friendly.
ich wolte 2 Tagen wechseln. obwohl ich für diesen 2 tagen ein Kunde finde(Kollege von mir) hat das nicht funktioniert. es wuırde mir mitgeteilt, dass von System her nicht geht. Auch wenn Sie nicht bleiben und Ihre Kolleg bleibt, müssen Sie trotzdem bezahlen. Das war überhaupt nicht verstaendlich.
Breakfast was good
Pictures didn't match the actual few of the Hotel
- excellent central location, in walking distance to the ´´good places´´ in Bamberg - great breakfast in bright, spacious room w/ lots of good choices => Only go there, if your expectations are not too high and you want to be close to the city center
- I booked on a short notice and paid 106 Euro for a double bed room used as single room per night, which I found all but great value in this place (not including the excellent breakfast) // leaving, I would have thought 60-70 Euro would have been appropriate - in the bedroom there is no street noise, but all noises from the adjacent rooms are audible very much - just to close my room's door I had to lock it from the inside (I have never seen that before) - there is outside parking (which I haven't used) and a garage under the hotel (which I have used): Already driving down into this super-tight garage is really difficult and the width of the lane leading down is unnecessarily narrow (which may easily cause you damage to your car's rims) - the whole place looks a little oldish and has seen better times // attention to detail is missing
Hotel location, easy to get access to convenience store,restaurant, Wi-fi connection is stable, hotel staff is very friendly, safe place to stay.
Bed is too small for single room, room to room is pretty noisy.
- Good location: walking distance to restaurants, pubs // - Very good breakfast
- Parking lot restricted: I arrived at 7PV on a Wednesday and had problems to find a spot on a external parking lot form hotel (about 1 block form the hotel) // - Staff ( only Mr. Novak) was very unfriendly tome and to the Assistant who made the reservation to me // - The room that was given to me 1st night was terribly smelling perfume ( not cleaning product smell), the drain on the bathroom was flooding the floor while I was taking shower // - Wi-fi signal not good (weak and losing signal all the time), every day coming to the hotel I have to sign in with the same user and code.
Really liked the hospitality in the Hotel. Breakfast is good.
Best value for the money ever! We were given room 204 which is a suite on the front corner of the building for the cost of a standard double. Very commodious room with views down the blocks in three directions. Breakfasts provided lots to choose from, and the server was wonderfully solicitous. Desk staff were likewise very helpful. The location, being a block or so from central rail station, was a plus also. On our final day in Bamberg, we had dinner in the upstairs restaurant, and it was extraordinary for the cost.
Very close to the main station and the city center.
There must be a curtain in the shower.