Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 153, Number of single rooms 153, Number of double rooms 153, Rooms with connecting door 44, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 153, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 140, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-11
Rue de Richemont 18, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
- Station (Genève - Cornavin Railway Station) 0.71 km
- City centre (Genf (Genf)) 0.0 km
- Airport (Geneva Cointrin International Airport (GVA)) 3.96 km
- Highway (Genève-Lac) 0.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 45 CHF
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 45 CHF
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0 CHF
- Halal food available
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 153 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 29 rooms
- Fridge in 29 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 153 rooms
- Temperature controls in 153 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 153 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25 CHF
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of the public transport network valid for the whole stay
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Evening entertainment
- Limousine service
Evaluations of N'vY Manotel
Good location, clean, courteous staff. Interesting décor.
Smoking is sometimes apparent in non-smoking floors.
Rooms were spacious and had great amenities.
Very friendly staff (particularly Eddy at the bar, who is top notch). Modern decor adds to the aura in the hotel. No carpeting in rooms make for a more inviting stay.
Breakfast options are sparse, particularly compared to the other Manotels in town. Staff should inform you the first time that items can be made that are not part of the buffet. Also, the mood lighting in the room should extend beyond the small area near the wall. The positive effects claimed from the colors would likely be more pronounced.
Air conditioning with temperatures hovering around 36-37 C.
Everything was great.
very friendly staff.
showers are relatively small and splattering water everywhere but staff cleans it everyday.
Excellent decor and bar area (and selections) are well received. Bar staff is particuarly friendly and responsive.
Many of the anenities of breakfast are hidden way (eggs, coffee) in that you have to ask the staff to make you something. This is much different than in other Manotels in the city. Given the hectice nature of the morning, this is not optimal. Lobby area and computer work station are both too small in comparison to other Manotels in the city.
Very hip, modern, and personal. Easy access to tram for travel to UN. Hotel staff helpful. Breakfast nice.
Very personable, professional staff.
good gym, great front desk staff, great location, fairly decent breakfast
The staff is professional and friendly. They go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one