Style of hotel and ambience
Built in 2002, the city hotel Mythos offers spacious and modern rooms with TV, telephone, minibar, ISDN, and free Internet access. Guests may enjoy the rich breakfast buffet or delicious dishes in the hotel's restaurant.
Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of apartments 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 06:30, to 08:30, Reception manned from 16:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 16, Family rooms available 4
Kirchgasse 7-9, 71706 Markgröningen, Germany
- Station (Schmiden Hbf / Schmiden Stadion) 14.91 km
- City centre (Markgröningen) 0.25 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 25.98 km
- Highway (A81 - Ludwigsburg-Süd) 5.22 km
4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 16:00.00 until 00:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:45 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Senior Comfort suitable communal rooms
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Senior Comfort suitable food service
- All meals also available as small portions (reduced price)
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 26 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 10 rooms
- Fridge in 16 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 26 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 10 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 26 rooms
- Senior Comfort suitable room incl. bath
- Separate reading light for bed
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Water boiler in room
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 5 day(s)
- Room service from 09:12.00
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
Evaluations of Mythos
The Staff was helpful. Kathy and Anastacia always tried their best to accommodate our requests.
No Lift so had to carry luggage. Vegetarian Breakfast options very limited and no value for money.
large comfortable room
smoking in the dining area was allowed pour breakfast
Smoky entrance area (restaurant + bar).
- Bed was terrible (small, extremely loud) // - Breakfast: only cheapest sausage and cheese, no fresh bread, no eggs, ... - information/ reception desk is in the middle of a smoking area where dunks guys are gambling
Its proximity to the bus stops . There are 3 bus stops very close to the hotel ad the bus frequency is also good
The wifi was not all that great in the rooms .Infact there was no wifi connectivity for 3 days
The bed was really good. The room was quite big for the price!
No breakfast in the morning. The breakfast room smells like cigarettes. the quality of the food was middle.
In the evening very good Greek food in the restaurant.
WiFi not working in the hotel room, only in the restaurant.
Room was cleaned everyday. Very close to bus stop and closest stay to Schwieberdingen Bosch(Si) office I know on this site. Friendly staff and proprietor, ready to help in ways possible. Even though a remote place, availability of REWE and kebab shops make it livable. Good greco-Italian restaurant with bar.
This is a big list. Practically no internet in my room. Last 3 days no internet in the whole hotel. this along with a cheap TV and its non functioning remote make any entertainment in room non-existent. Out of 14 days there was no breakfast on 3, but we had to still pay for them and was asked to use up for dinner. As such breakfast quality is highly fluctuating from bad to worse(even that of coffee). If you don't close the windows shut, the nearby Church bell-chimes can be heard all night(in day too I would guess), but I like them shut so it was ok most of the time. Worrying is the fact that they don't notice(or tried and didn't work) that with minimal modification, it can be a very good stay for Si Onsite colleagues any time of year which is also good for the hotel.
Cleanliness of Rooms and Hospitality of the staff
WiFi doesn't work properly. No Lift to 3rd floor (Had to carry my Check-in bag till 3rd floor on steps) For less price there are other hotel rooms available (Charge of 79 Euro is too much other hotels nearby cost less and have more facilities)