Hotel built in 1903, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 55, Number of single rooms 30, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 17, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 21:30, Reception manned from 07:30, to 21:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 31, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 55, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-11-30
Geschwister-Aufricht-Straße 1, 40489 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 9.51 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 8.4 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 1.89 km
- Highway (A44 - Düsseldorf-Stockum) 3.08 km
7:30 AM to 9:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 9:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 3,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- ISDN connection in 55 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 55 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung und Frühstück
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Fruit bowl
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hotel MutterHaus
the personnel: very kind and skilled // room really nice and the building also
breakfast: not so much choice, noise ouside due to be so near to the airport
Gorgeous hotel and very nicely remodeled.
It was a very quiet setting but during the night a loud blower would periodically go on, then stop. It was not the airport - it was something at the facility. It happened continuously. Also would have been nice if a complementary bottle of water was in the room. Other than that the place was wonderful.
No Dinner facilities Creepy location Very sterile, not a warm atmosphere
Very friendly receptionist in the evening
A bit unorganized in the morning, hotel was not able to receive payment immediately and sent invoice Pricey due to the trade fair that took place, however a small extra in return (e.g. water bottle in the room) would have been appreciated.
Close to Commuter Train.
nice and helpful staff, small but very nice breakfast. lovely rooms, beautifully renovated.
single bed small, additional duvet in room would have been nice.
Beautiful hotel, nice big clean rooms.
Wooden floor in the rooms can be somewhat noisy.
Beautiful building with modern rooms, within easy reach of Dusseldorf, Messe and the Airport
No restaurant for evening meals