Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 25, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 44, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 3
Fliegenstr. 4, 80337 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 1.0 km
- City centre (Marienplatz) 1.0 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 39.0 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 5.3 km
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security chain in 44 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
Evaluations of Müller
Ich habe lange nicht mehr einen solch freundlichen Empfang und derart guten Service im gesamten Haus erlebt. Hier fühlt man sich wirklich willkommen!
The staff was friendly, the breakfast was very good, it was clean and close to down town.
It was kind of shabby, very noisy, and the smokers all stand right out the front door, right below our window. Since there is no A/C we had to have our window open and the second hand smoke was constantly drifting in. Also the people noise on the street until 3 am got quite annoying and again we had to have the window open as it was very warm in the room. Also the split bed was uncomfortable if you like to sleep close to your spouse.
so close from downtown, nice staff, free wifi, free breakfast and free mini bar
The city center is a few minutes on foot. Convenient with underground transport.
Excellent location, friendly staff and nice rooms with everything you need with comfortable beds and pillows.
Noise in the rooms can be loud due to thin walls.
Convenient location to Sendlinger Tor. U Bahn, and good cafés.
The pictures describing my room did not match the ones online.
Very pleasant atmosphere, helpful staff
Shower facilities in my room (22) need attention In-house Internet access other than WLAN on own laptop would be appreciated.
This hotel was a described with service above expectations.