Hotel built in 2014, Last complete renovation 2014, Last partial renovation 2014, Total number of rooms 254, Number of single rooms 114, Number of double rooms 140, of which have a double bed 254, Number of rooms with air conditioning 254, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 254, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Am Brill 10, 28195 Bremen, Germany
- Station (Bremen Hauptbahnhof) 1.01 km
- City centre (Bremen) 0.64 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 3.61 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 254 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Motel One
location, quailty of the hotel
minimal breakfast, small room, slow internet
Nice clean hotel and cheap. Close to downtown areas so easy to walk to downtown.
Minor point is that parking is not guaranteed. But was not an issue when I stayed.
Excellent cost/benefit relation.
Well located in Bremen. Walking distance to the center of the City.
Car park was already full when we arrived.
Nice location, modern building and rooms, very fast and stable free wifi.
Breakfast is just the typical hotel breakfast - not really bad but also not overwhelming. And as the breakfast is served in the hotel lounge area, there is mostly very low seats and desks... not a nice environment to have breakfast.
Modern, comfortable and spotless. Restaurant and Bar in lobby and also an outdoor patio. Close to sightseeing and transportation to airport.