Hotel built in 2011, Total number of rooms 168, Number of single rooms 82, Number of double rooms 86, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, No-smoking room 168
Daimlerstr. 5a, 85748 Garching bei München, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 13.13 km
- City centre (Garching bei München) 1.67 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 16.48 km
- Highway (A9 - Garching-Süd) 0.88 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 5 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Door with security lock in 168 rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 168 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Motel One
Friendly staff, good location and connectivity.
No Bavarian breakfast.
the hotel was great and the staff was very polite, very affordable
to me the bed was too hard.
Close to station. Price.
No restaurant in hotel or nearby
Very clean with friendly staff. Only two statios from the TU-München Garching Forschungzentrum, a couple of minutes from Allianz Stadion by train, and there is EDEKA supermarket only a few minutes by walk.
Isolated and far from the centre of Munich. With higher cost of Munich's train, you need to pay more for the transportation. I had a small problem during my stay because there were two public holidays so I had to go to the central of Munich in order to get foods.
Close to trains for city
Very small rooms
When searching the hotel, I'm focusing on noiseness and cleanliness. Motel One was first-rate in that! And a very modern hotel. Large shower cabin was impressive...The bed was comfy...The air condition worked properly...Despite the railway line in close vicinity, it was quiet in the room. Good rest! And not so far from the airport...