Hotel built in 2010, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 303, Number of single rooms 150, Number of double rooms 153, Number of rooms with air conditioning 303, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 303
Leipziger Str. 50, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 2.62 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.68 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 9.38 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Tempelhofer Damm) 4.71 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 16,00 EUR Hourly rate 2,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 16,00 EUR Hourly rate 2,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 303 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 9
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 303 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,25 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
Evaluations of Motel One Spittelmarkt
location is ideal near uban station. Clean and quite Room.
simple breakfast (no warm food), no facilities in rooms.
Simple, clean and nice value for money . Nothing extra.
The room was very clean. location was good and there was no noise.
I could not find the button to turn off the light over my bed. When I asked the reception at the morning she told me that their customers knew that there is a small button in the lamp over the bed. I suggest that the reception tells this to all of the customers by check in.
Good room with nice bed and aircon., clean and friendly staff and good breakfast - really value for Money.
Great busget hotel with small but clean and funtional rooms. Cozy lounge area with WLAN and good price for value drinks and snacks!
No phone in the room to call reception. Only shampoo/shower gel, no body lotion // -)
super Preis-Leistungsverhältnis, optimale Lage, nette Lobby und Bar
Zimmer zwar klein, aber für Städtetrip völlig ausreichend
Good value, efficient
Quite new hotel with a good standard.
Rooms are small but good for the price category.
Just minutes away from U2. Very conveniently located. Wifi is included. Breakfast is delicious.
Room is small. No English TV channel for us non-German speaking guests.