Hotel built in 2009, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 241, Number of single rooms 125, Number of double rooms 113, of which have a double bed 241, Number of rooms with air conditioning 241, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 241
Herzog-Wilhelm-Str. 28, 80331 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 1.1 km
- City centre (München) 0.69 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.27 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.82 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Kraftcom
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Kraftcom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 241 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 15:00.00
Evaluations of Motel One Sendlinger Tor
No safe which I would expect.
Free WiFi, cleanliness, breakfast
Stylish and comfortable hotel within short distance from the center
My reservation through hotel.info had not gone through to the hotel (or they'd lost it) - I recommend confirming the reservation through email.
Excellent hotel! Great location for great price. Easy walk to Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt, Beer Houses, etc. Really friendly, helpful staff, particularly the hotel bar tenders. Rooms were small (like most European hotels) but really nice and modern.
Not a lot of noise insulation if someone was talking in the hallway, but that happened so infrequently it really wasn't a big deal.
Excellent hotel, will use each possibility to stay in it every time!
I have booked a room online with separate beds for me and my Professor. Apparently you have no such rooms - this came out to be most inconvenient and awkward.
Great location, Modern hotel, Free Wifi at lobby
Lack of breakfast choices. Small room (but OK consider its cost), No free Wifi in room.
Great location, easy access to train and tourist/museum area, nicely decorated room & great bathroom.
nice and creative decoration
very smalll rooms but designed well