Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2007, Total number of rooms 186, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 183, of which have 2 separate beds 90, of which have a double bed 94, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 186, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 186, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 186 rooms
Prinzenstr. 40 / Moritzplatz, 10969 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 3.65 km
- City centre (Berlin) 2.65 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 10.4 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Tempelhofer Damm) 4.23 km
Berlin is always worth a visit - business or leisure. You will find us right in the centre, between Potsdamer Platz and Kreuzberg, not far from the goverment quarter and the new Berlin city centre.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Kraftcom
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 186 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,25 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,25 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Motel One Mitte
near metro, clean
room way too small, no free internet. Bathroom too small, no sink, just shower, sink in the room. No room for laggage, no coat closet.
Clean, friendly... very helpful staff... and nice atmosphere in lobby/ breakfast room. Really appreciated that there is free wireless in the lobby. Make sure you go up the road where all the cafes and bars are... this is a real hub of late night activity. The fallafel place was absolutely delicious!!
Location was not great compared to the other Motel Ones. You'd be better off paying a little bit extra to be on Alexander Platz. The U-Bahn station near the hotel is under renovation and doesn't look like you're even supposed to be down there. No lift etc, so bit of a nightmare with loads of luggage.
Very friendly staff, great rooms and good prices. Keep it that waqy!!
Good location, rooms very tidy and functional and little noise at night
Staff at reception were unhelpful and condescending, raising eyebrows at your customers and making no sense
Clean room, very functional, comfortable bed. Pleasant, efficient staff.
Basin in bedroom. No wardrobe, clothes hang in the bedroom.
Location near the metro and bus. 2 stops to Alexander Plaz
Good location, just at U4 Moritzplatz. Good parking options. Friendly staff, breakfast is good value for money.
A triple room means a double with an extra bed - and no free space at all. A sink placed in the main room is very inconvenient, at least if there are more than one person in the room. When we checked in at 5 pm, our room was still being cleaned.
The breakfast is not interesting at all - but the price is very low so the Price-quality ratio is high.
The Lobby is very nice, but far to little and to noisy for Breakfast.
It was clean and comfortable. And a good location.
Very clean, helpful staff, good value
Not close to the centre of Mitte district