Hotel built in 2013, Total number of rooms 401, Number of single rooms 200, Number of double rooms 201, Number of rooms with air conditioning 401, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 401, Children's beds/cots 6
Europa-Allee 25, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.81 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 2.12 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 11.96 km
- Highway (Frankfurt-Messe) 1.5 km
Are you seeking up-to-date accommodation, close to the Frankfurter Messe trade fair? Book this elegant hotel, just a few minutes’ walk from all the exhibition halls and the impressive Messeturm (tower). Discover the city using the nearby underground. For example, visit the Römer, the famous historic city hall in the Old Town.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Kraftcom
- Door with security lock in 401 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Kraftcom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 401 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Motel One Messe
Absolutely awesome location. Not far from main station.
Travelled from India, on a business travel and could not be provided with something an adapter to charge my laptop and phone because I had a 3 plug charger.
The friendliness of the staff at the reception and dining area. Breakfast was good // but not ideal for long stays as there was no changes to the menu throughout my month-long stay. The staff are very helpful and ensure that my needs are well taken care of.
Housekeeping was a disaster. No fridge, no safe, no kettle, no phone, no basic amenities like glasses or coffee & tea, etc. Only body wash provided in toilet.
The front office staffs were very friendly and helpful. They did their best to converse with us in English and assist us with any questions we had.
Had to constantly complain to the front office staff that the towels in my room were not changed even though they has been thrown on the floor. instead they were picked up and wrapped and placed neatly on the rack as if they were new. this happened almost twice a week. Noted that the toilets and rooms were not cleaned nor vacuumed on a daily basis. The aircon was very noisy especially at night.
like the attitude and nice person, I always choose Motel One if possible.
Good value for money
No safe. No pedestal for suitcase. Limited breakfast options.
would be nice to have a safe to put my valuables in. also 1 bottle of water would have been nice.
Everything in order and the nice atmosphere. Convenient location with a parking possibility in its own garage.
No amenity in the room except basic, no fridge, etc. For the price and the concept of the hotel, it's fair, though.
lack of in-room amenities
Wifi speed was perfect!
The location of the hotel is good, which is on the opposite of Skyline Plaza. The hotel is new and modern.
The variety of breakfast can be improved.