Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 250, Number of single rooms 100, Number of double rooms 150, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 100, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 30, Number of rooms with air conditioning 250, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 250, Family rooms available 6
Kantstr. 7-11a, 10623 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 3.43 km
- City centre (Berlin) 3.42 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 6.68 km
- Highway (A104 - Abzweig Steglitz - Konstanzer Straße) 2.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 11,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,20 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 10
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Temperature controls in 250 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Motel One Ku'Damm
no wardrobe and no safe in the room
Overall is quite good, except 1 of the day the housekeeping staff decides to mess up my toiletries. I perceive it as an explicit display of a very unhappy staff working in the hotel.
A housekeeping staff messed up my toiletries by throwing them all around the basin for no apparently reason.
top preis leistung - place to sleep - gutes bett
Efficient: no check-out, pay when check in. WiFi included with sufficient bandwidth. Noise was OK even though it was directly located at Bahnhof Zoo in Berlin. Bathroom was clean.
No telefone, small rooms, no wardrobe, no minibar, Breakfast was fine with fruits and yoghurt, but nearlay no sausages, eggs, etc // only cold things. (low material costs) // was a little poor for 8EUR, but other Hotels take the double price or more. No breakfastroom, you eat in the lobby. Seen no extra service (no fitness room). Fair for young city travelers. For them room price was a little bit too high.
Good comfortable accommodation centrally situated in the city. Warm and helpful reception.
This is a very modern, very clean modern super-budget hotel. the feeling is functional, clean, good value and business like. The location is ideal for tourists to Berlin, next to the Zoo and very close to Berlin's superb mass transit systems
My room was at the side directly overlooking the S-Bahn railway. Soundproofing was good, but not total so I could hear the odd train rattling past during the night. However, it didn't spoil the experience and I wouldn't let this put you off.
The location of the hotel was good for connections with various transports (Zoologischer Garten stop is 3 minutes walk away)It was clean and cousy
You only get internet in your room if you pay for breakfast, otherwise, only in the lobby :( For the price I expected to have internet included
Sehr schönes Design, sehr Sauber. Günstige Preise an der Hotelbar.
Für 7,50 € bekommt man wo anders wesentlich mehr Frühstück. Leider kein Schrank im Zimmer, generell sehr wenige Ablagemöglichkeiten.
Comfortable hotel. Staff always polite and friendly,lovely breakfast,nice rooms and ditto bathroom. Not a noise from the close by railway track. Situated close by Zoo station and Tiergarten is perfect for transport to everywhere in Berlin. Room-prices are as perfect. Auf wiedersehen!
Nothing to comment on.
Only problem was that the damp in the toilet had difficulties in 'getting out' of the room.