Hotel built in 1998, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 61, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 58, of which have a double bed 58, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 26, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Motel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 61, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 3
A8 Stuttgart-München, 89340 Leipheim, Germany
- Station (Ulm Hbf) 17.4 km
- City centre (Leipheim) 0.88 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 77.66 km
- Highway (A8 - Leipheim) 0.04 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,50 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 00:00.00 until 23:59.00 and from 10:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator HotSpot Telekom
- Breakfast from 05:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Motel Leipheim
Clean, quiet, good sleep.
No Internet, only a paid hotspot at the gas Station. Not very friendly. Breakfast was joke, they give a Card with what you are allowed to eat and drink, ex. in my case was +/- like this, a bread, 3 pieces of ham/cheese, a hot drink (coffee tee) // what about if i want a fruit, a Juice, etc!? Better no breakfast included. Not worthy for Price.
I stayed for 65 eur with three persons incl breakfast thats value for money. Very good stopover for wintersport or Italy in summer
Don't expect Bavarian Gemütlichkeit and atmosphere, remember, it's a Motel. But very affordable (we stayed for 54 euro per night for a triple room). Very generous breakfast for only 5 euro extra.
Stayed for two nights, during which a problem with the heating persisted. While it was outside nice and sunny and +20 degrees, the heating was on. Could not get it turned off. The thermostat on the radiator was on zero, but had no effect. Very hot! Staff offered us another room but admitted that the problem existed in all rooms. Two nights in tropical conditions!
Great value for money. Not a top quality hotel, but also very cheap. On teh motorway, so easy to find, park continue journey etc.
Lots of road noise and no aircon. Blinds in the room did not make it dark, some did not work properly.
Good price-performance ratio. Easy to find. Lots of parking space. Quiet room though close to the motorway. Friendly staff. Easy checkout. We haven't had breakfast so no rating.
Hot room in summer. The ceiling of the bathroom must be heated. The furniture of the bed was a little damaged. Rather uncomfortable for smokers.
Nice Hotel close to Legoland. Everything was very good. Burger King just next to hotel and play place for children was wonderful.In this price one cannot find such a good hotel. Besides hotel being on the rest area of Autobahn, one does not feel like living at some awkward rest area. Overall a good package.
No air conditioning available so in summer little bit uncomfortable and when you open the windows than you hear traffic noise from the Autobahn.
Despite that it's next to the highway its a surprisingly good hotelroom for a good price
Erstaunlich, wo Raststätten doch sonst extrem teuer sind, ist das Hotel sehr günstig, die Zimmer sauber und für den Preis gut ausgestattet. Und das Frühstück geniesst man doppelt, wenn man überlegt, was es gekostet hätte, wenn man all diese Zutaten einzeln im Restaurant hätte kaufen müssen, die man nun für 5 Euro Pauschalpreis bekommt. Ein guter Typ für alle, die einfach irgendwo unterwegs an der A8 übernachten wollen.
No internet in the room, Internet in the lobby 20Euro per day. Not convienient to drivers direction Stuttgart
It was a very nice hotel on our way to Ulm, the price was excellent and it was only 35 Km far from Ulm and on the Autobahn. The quality of the rooms is very nice. I recommend it to any one who wants high quality and a very resonable price. I would rate it as a 4 stars hotel.