Hotel built in 2001, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 50, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 30, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 14:00, Reception manned at weekends from 17:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 223040, No-smoking room 50, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Am Schlag 19, 65549 Limburg an der Lahn, Germany
- Station (Limburg (Lahn) Bahnhof) 1.65 km
- City centre (Limburg) 1.46 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 53.43 km
- Highway (A3 - Diez) 8.93 km
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Zyxel
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Montana
Very clean hotel, good free breakfast.
top class room,excellent breakfast.
directions could be better.
Additional Cost for a separate baby bed.
The location of the hotel is ok. Very near to the highway A3 but little bit out of town in a relatively uninteresting area. The staff is very friendly but the hotel is nothing particular. No place for feeling very well.
In the hotel pamphlet a room is shown which is tremendously different from our room. The bed in our double room was directly adjacent to the roght part of the (not too big) bed which made the climbing into the bed quite cumbersome. The shower was constructed in such a way that the first peson who took the shower unavoidably left the full bathroom under water.This made the usage of the bathroom for the second person quite uncomfortable. There wa no minbar or refrigerator in the room whaqt is - to my opinion - absolutely standard as of today. The breakfast was ok (at best) but several standard things such as joghurt were not offered. It was rather strange that many parts of the breakfast buffet were apparently not refilled at 9.40 h on Sunday morning.
Convenient location - close to motorway, very clean and pleasantly looking hotel
No kettle in the room to make a hot drink / baby food, no reception service after midnight / early morning - despite the info on the web - very disappointing.
very pleased with the hotel,limburg was only 15 min walk into the lovely town,driving for 4hrs done us all good for the walk. evening meal on thursday was very good,
friday food was just fastfood, went down into the town for evening meal.
clean, suited our purpose
was a little way out of the town
Very Clean and plenty of FREE parking.
Somewhat expensive but then you must consider the US$/Euro Exchange rate!
Staff very friendly and helpfull i would not ask for better treatment. 10/10
I would have paid twice for beter breakfast
Staff friendly, good location, close to Motorway
No Minibar, TV set is placed too high