Hotel built in 2001, Last partial renovation 2012, Total number of rooms 37, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 15, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 14, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 37, Family rooms available 3
Ul. Mariana Langiewicza 6, 31-425 Kraków, Poland
- Station (Kraków - Głowny Railway Station) 1.29 km
- City centre (Krakau) 2.22 km
- Airport (John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (KRK)) 11.77 km
- Highway 10.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 PLN
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 PLN
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Sunbathing lawn
- Roof garden
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 PLN
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Kitchenette in 0 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 0 rooms
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 60 PLN
- Pets permitted Fee per day 60 PLN
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 2,80 PLN
- Shuttle service to the airport
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Monika
Great price-performance ratio and really competent and helpful staff
They were very helpful telling us how to get where we wanted to go. Internet access was excellent.
The only thing within easy walking distance is a small kiosk with essentials.
The hotel staff are amazingly friendly and helpful // they're some of the best I've seen anywhere in the world.
Not the hotel's fault, but Krakow streets are very odd in places, making public transportation more inconvenient than in similarly-sized European cities. This makes the hotel's location a bit more inconvenient than it seems on paper.
The room was quite nice with a good breakfast included. Very easy to take the local bus into city center and return. The reception clerks were helpful with good English skills.
Loud traffic from the nearby road throughout the night, plus the occasional freight train that could bother a light sleeper.
clean and quiet rooms and free car park.
lousy location and poor surroundings.
All ok, good location. Secure parking for bikes quite near.
It was best option for me and my family (2 ad plus 1 child 11y old). The room rate on BB basis was 47eur. And no supplement for add bed! So the hotel gave me a favour. Moreover the hotel is very quite.
You have to take a bus 105/129 to downtown and rail station. 5-10 minutes to wait on the stop. Bus may be crowded. We understand that is not related to the hotel.
The rooms are lovely and big, clean and the breakfast is good. If it were closer to the centre this would be an ideal hotel
Although the hotel isn't that far from the old town it is actually nigh on impossible to walk it as there is a massive highway system to cross so you have to take the bus - which is painless and frequent. Don't stay here if you want easy walkable access to town though - you need to be confident in using the buses
Friendly staff, helped a lot.
Very hard to find. Easy to get to if using public transportation, and know the way. Better description of getting there via public transportation & walking would help, as we came in by train.