Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 2004, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, No-smoking room 20
Heinestraße 13, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 2.03 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.32 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 14.35 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Miquelallee) 1.7 km
Hotel Mondial is located in a quiet side street, directly in the city centre of Frankfurt am Main. The main shopping street Zeil and the historic centre with sights like the Römer city hall or Saint Paul's Church are within walking distance. A metro station is situated in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
Evaluations of Mondial Comfort
- Sauberes, ruhiges, komfortables, großes Zimmer für 3 Personen - nette, hilfsbereite Hotelangestellte, vor allem die Frauen - keine 5 Minuten Entfernung zur U-bahn und bequeme Laufweite zur Innenstadt - clean, quiet, comfortable, spacious room for 3 people - friendly, helpful staff, the women especially - a mere 5 minutes to the underground and easy walking distance to the city centre
very low noice level breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was not billed separately. - the mattress was horrible, the first night I didn't sleep til 2 a.m. - although they had my Mastercard-number they charged right away on arrival. Maybe that's the way in Frankfurt.
The rooms were very spacious. It seems that a building with apartments was recently changed into a hotel. Despite the location in the middle of Frankfurt, it was quiet enough to leave the windows open overnight.
The breakfast was rather basic for a three-star hotel.
Good location, quite area, super store near by.. few good restaurant also near by...
Nothing bad that one can say...
Near to the city. Free parking.
It had everything I want from a hotel. Good basic facilities, clean room with comfortable bed, helpful and friendly staff, good breakfast. Set in a nice quiet backstreet but close to other facilities. Within easy walking distance to the old town. Overall, I had a very enjoyable stay. I would certainly book this hotel again for any subsequent visits to Frankfurt.
I can't think of anything I didn't like.
1. Close to underground train 2. Quite place. 3. OK breakfast
1,There was missing a lamp on the table. If you want to write something at night while your wife is sleeping, you have to turn full light of the room. 2. No coffee machine at night
the beds are not so comfortable
Very very helpful staff.. The gentelman manning the reception at night, does not speak english, still does full communication and you get all what you want.. lol.. seriously.. Good location, metro station near by, 2 stations to Zile.. Big rooms. no noise disturbance..
This is not an hotel. This is a block of flat with rooms. I was there during the heatwave in July 2015 and could not open the windows due to the stringent smell of curry - of whatever they were cooking - in the other rooms. Poor breakfast. Don't go there.