Style of hotel and ambience
The hotel Baviera in Milan boasts of its elegant ambience. The comfortable and cosy atmosphere and a touch of international atmosphere makes the hotel a special one, which was bought and renovated by the hotel group Mokinba Hotels.
Special features of the hotel
City Tax to be paid in cash on departure THE MANAGEMENT IS PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERYDAY WILL EXTRACT A GUEST.THE WINNER WILL ENJOY A FREE SIGHTSEEING TOUR ON OUR “APE-CAR”.
Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 46, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 60, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 13
Via Panfilo Castaldi 7, 20124 Milan, Italy
- Station (Milano - Centrale Railway Station) 0.92 km
- City centre (Mailand) 1.86 km
- Airport (Linate Airport (LIN)) 7.05 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 3,00 EUR Cost per day 5,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 50 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 60 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 10,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 99,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 39,00 EUR
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Bike rental
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mokinba Hotels Baviera
Hotel is quite near to city center and other resturants.
Parking is in a near by parking plaza. It is paid but quite secure and safe.
comfortable,clean, good location
wifi is not free, breakfast is simple
Very poor quality (in Italy!) and overpriced breakfast. Smelly bad quality coffee. Efforts by hotel to squeeze money (no information about additional-fee squeezed orange juice (of poor taste) at the counter, so when you get it and come to table it is too late and you know that this is for additional money only if you look into the menu. Shall be a sign or possibility only to order such juice rather than to have it as self-service by the breakfast food counter). Wifi - for additional charge only (4 star hotel!) The hotel is not in reality 4 stars. Maybe 2.5 stars - only. Room - extremely smelly, so had to ask to change the room. Room, bathroom, services, food quality - all not worth 4 stars for sure. Will not return to this hotel & will not recommend. Plenty of competition in Milan.
I have never seen such a small hotel room...
Great location and clean hotel
sehr schönes, sauberes gut gelegenes Hotel.
Badezimmer sehr sauber, aber extrem klein.
Staff is very kind and the breakfast for italian standards very complete, if the windows are closed, the rooms are very quite.
I had a single bed room, a very small bed and a bathroom where an adult have difficulties to move. Sanitary facilities were all clean, the bed I had my doubts, I found a black hair on the pillow which I exchanged with the extra pillow. Negative on the breakfast, for a fresh juice, a cappucino and a yoghurt, there was an extra charge each.
Very central location, clean and puposeful rooms, very fresh and recently re-decorated.
Only limited number of TV channels for non-italian speakers.
Clean and nice
Small room and shower cabin but the worst thing is WE GOT STOLEN IN FRON OF OUR EYES BY THE RECEPTION LADY!!! We gave her 120 euros, the bill was 103, she gave us 7 back, telling us that she was completely sure we gave her 110 and that we would get the money back if she had 10 euros over at the end....no need to say we never saw it back.
Very friendly staff. Not very far from city centre.
Car park was quite far from hotel but at least it was secure.