Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 50, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 48, of which have 2 separate beds 32, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of apartments 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 39, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 16, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 30, Hypoallergenic rooms 20, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2
Rytírská 16, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Station (Praha - Main Railway Station) 0.99 km
- City centre (Prag) 0.3 km
- Airport (Ruzyně International Airport (PRG)) 11.72 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 25 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with spy-hole in 50 rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 50 rooms
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants in 50 rooms
- Temperature controls in 44 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 0 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Modra Ruze
the location the service
the room on the top floor is quite small and uncomfortable and the bed is sooooooo tiny....
The room was big
No curtain available in the bathroom. Bed was not comfortable. It's definitely not a 4 stars hotel.
Noise due to the switchboard in my room. Room too small.
Excellent location. The Staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and modern.
The elevators could have been a little bigger. Tight fit with luggage, but manageable.
Perfect location in the middle of old town, near metro station, shopping centres, old town square. Breakfast was excellent
Very near to the center. Parking is only for 20 eur.
Definitely doesn't look like 4* hotel. Maybe 3*. All the standard rooms have 2 separate beds. So no chance to 1 big bed even if you ask for single.
very quiet and well located.
looks like more a three star hotel.