Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 20, Number of rooms with air conditioning 39, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 09:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 28, Hypoallergenic rooms 6, Children's beds/cots 2
Berliner Str. 31, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 1.56 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 0.18 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 13.78 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Miquelallee) 2.9 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection in 39 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 39 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of Miramar
Very close to city center
Proximity of location near city centre
Rooms are small and expensive
I have been staying at this hotel for nearly 15 years now and everyone is just so great. Breakfast is also really good. Well worth the money.
Great location, closer to Romer. Fabulous staff, very helpful and friendly.
It is downtown so would be noisy with the windows open.
Location is superb. Walk to Roehmerplatz, Cathedral, museums. Breakfast was excellent, great selection! Staff ws very friendly and helpful.
Shower water temperature was inconsistent, fluctuated from warm to cold.
Very paceful, small hotel in very good situatin in city.
The Service provided is very good
Ideal for what we needed.
Position was excellent, staff friendly and warm, price reasonable - just what I wanted!
Room was very small
friendly personal service at reception desk
rooms too small. what do 4 stars mean in Germany? I find the German hotels inferior compared to U.S. standard.