Hotel built in 1510, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2010, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 15, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 7, Number of apartments 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 5, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2010-01-06, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 17, Number of business rooms 17, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Castle hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Certified Chateau Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 16947, No-smoking room 44, Family rooms available 8, Children's beds/cots 3, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms
Schloßweg 2 - 8, 88677 Markdorf, Germany
- Station (Markdorf) 0.3 km
- City centre (Markdorf) 0.11 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 69.18 km
- Highway (A96 - Weißensberg) 29.29 km
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday,sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 09:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- Door with spy-hole in 0 rooms
- Door with security chain in 0 rooms
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 2 rooms
- Temperature controls in 5 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Mindnesshotel Bischofschloss
Hotel Restaurant remain close on Sunday and Monday. Could not find food in the city else where too.. Where would the tourist eat if in hotel restaurant is close.
Hotel in old castle. But interior still new and well maintained. Good location, has surroundings with restaurants, shopping center. Big room, and room well furnished.
Frühstück, Ambiente im Hotel
Parkplatzsituation, Geräuschpegel allgemein
quietness in the rooms. Hotel's internet connection.
Total room atmosphere is a gloomy. The light colors and bathroom tiles.
Please can you put the address of the parkhaus on the website/booking confirmation. After 7 hours of driving I was very tired and struggled to find your hotel.
Personal extrem freundlich, tolles Ambiente (Hotel in Burg integriert) und schöne Zimmer. Frühstück spitze! Parkgarage.
Wenn man etwas Negatives finden muss: Bei Anreise mit dem PKW im Voraus nach separater Adresse der Parkgarage erkundigen! Mit Navi und Hoteladresse wird man durch eine Füßgängergasse geführt...
Everything great as usual!
My only complaint would be that there were no shutters on the window, and the curtains did not block out all light. Still, it was dark enough to get a good night's sleep.
Very friendly staff, great breakfast, great room.
It was a bit noisy with people celebrating Fasching.