Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 18, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 14:00, No-smoking room 31
6-8 HIGH STREET, CV8 1LZ Warwick, United Kingdom
- Station (Birmingham International Solihull (Station)) 13.77 km
- City centre (Warwick) 7.58 km
- Airport (Birmingham International Airport (BHX)) 16.15 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Pets permitted
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Milsoms Hotel
Breakfast was fab. Good location.
TV in room was alittle small!
Hotel staff is good and cooperative. Rooms are very small but well maintained.
(1) Breakfast limited to single item ordering, any additional items will be charged (2) LochFine restaurant does not have any Asian food menu.
clean room, good breakfast
A friendly hotel within easy reach of our customers
At busy times there is a need to stay in the hotel annex, the secret to book early
Very cosy hotel with a great restaurant
Bit tight for parking
Very good to stay at
Room a little small
Staff is very welcoming. Great food and breakfast.
Room can be warm when it's sunny
Nice old building, good restaurant in a quiet part of the city. Competent and helpful team. Free WLAN (service known to Ipass).
Room was very small: it had two single beds, but one would have been more appropriate. First class would look different. Breakfast from 7:00, but you should reserve some time as all is freshly cooked on order. Buffet itself is limited to fruit salad, cereals, bread with marmalade or jam.
Very good hotel would certainly use again. Very well positioned for Kenilworth & eating out.