Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 55, Total number of rooms 569, Number of suites (separate rooms) 98, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Women's hotel, No-smoking room 554
55 Church Street, 10007 New York, United States of America
- Station (New York - Pennsylvania Railway Station) 4.55 km
- City centre (New York) 5.28 km
- Airport (Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)) 13.51 km
Why not choose the hotel Millenium Hilton for your stay in New York? It is located right in the heart of the financial district and within walking distance of Ground Zero, the Wall Street and the Brooklyn Bridge. John F. Kennedy International Airport is situated at a distance of 24.5 kilometres.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Millennium Hilton New York Downtown
everything from the neighbouring room can be heard.
Friendly reception staff. Great location.
Dirty breakfast plates. Unfriendly breakfast staff.
Very poor services given the price. Too few elevators which obliges you to wait up to 10 minutes. Significant taxes due on top of the rate.
The staff was very friendly and accomodating throughout our stay. Very nice rooms.
Due to the location of the hotel, it was nearly impossible to sleep without any earplugs. We've asked to move from the 20th floor to the 50th floor as the work of ´´ground zero´´ is non stop through the night. Even on the top floor, we could hear the construction work. Be aware...