Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 6, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 3, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Reception manned from 00:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 00:00, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 0, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 0, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
379 Iffley Road, OX4 4DP Oxford, United Kingdom
- Station (Oxford) 5.0 km
- City centre (Oxford) 2.0 km
- Airport (London Heathrow Airport (LHR)) 60.84 km
12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Milka's
Very nice hotel,staff as well .
Milka's is a fantastic little guest house. The owners are really friendly and helpful. They even dropped us off to the city centre. We definitely will try to stay there when visiting Oxford again and recommend it to friends and family!
Breakfast was ok but small
Very old fashioned feel to the place. Poor quality decor, furniture and facilities. Soap and shampoo only. Location not central and surrounding area unpleasant. Was expensive at £109.
Access to public transport
Room overlooked the main road and the noise levels were high especially early morning
Location was acceptable on a main Road with access to public transport
Very friendly and welcoming. Clean and comfortable, it was what I expected. At 89/pppn I thought it was quite expensive but good value in Oxford.
My partner and I had a double room which was very clean and well equiped.We arrived early before the designated booking in time but we were warmly greeted and allowed to book into our room.Our room was at the back of the hotel and over-looked a large garden and playing field so was very quiet even with the window open. It is possible to walk into the town centre which take about 30 mins either by road or a bit longer along a lovely riverside footpath.We weren't to sure what to expect before our arrival having booked at the last minute and having little info about the hotel but we were very satisfied and would book again.
Very loud road noise
Lovely staff. Let me check in early. Very clean. Good transport links to oxford city centre. Brekkie was good!
I think my room was right next to a washing machine room so was very noisy very early in the morning!
The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was very good and we felt very welcome.