Hotel built in 2012, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 27, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking room 22, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 0, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Königsteiner Str. 76, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 12.09 km
- City centre (Bad Soden) 0.32 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 13.33 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Höchst) 3.81 km
8:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
Evaluations of Milbor
it is near the bus station and train station(Bad Soden).
Milbor does not have its own reception. the reception is done on the lobby of another hotel(Hotel Rheinischer Hof). I had a difficult time finding the reception of Milbor because it was not informed
The room was very very tiny. I could barely move around. I wanted to have a water bottle from the fridge, but the bottle was already opened!!! Somebody has opened the bottle and filled it with tap water.
The noise from the redecorating team. They should respect the hours.
internet was not working for 2 days in a row. Unacceptable for a hotel in Germany
relativ lautes Rauschen der Heizung.