Hotel built in 1996, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 30, Hypoallergenic rooms 10, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
Lohauser Dorfstr. 3, 40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 7.0 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf Zentrum) 5.0 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 2.0 km
- Highway (Lohausen) 0.4 km
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Messehotel Medici
WiFi connection stable and fast. Courtesy of the staff. Good for one night only. Lot of restaurants near the hotel.
Connection to the airport with taxi (ca. 11€), or pubblic bus. Noise (not constant): the hotel is just below the aircraft landing route... No lunch nor dinner possible.
Located in a charming village type area with excellent facilities.
The flight path appears to be 300 m above the roof. If one leves the hotel at 06.00 in the morning, prior to planes landing I would give this hotel 3 or 4 stars. However the noise is very intrusive.
situation to airport, situation to public transportation
aairplane noise, when window is open
very clean hotel, good beds, good service.
The hotel is well located, within easy distance from Düsseldorf and the airport. The staff is friendly and the place is clean
The Hotel is situated on the landing and takeoff path of planes, therefore at 6 in the morning you hear planes landing
close and easy route to the exhibition ground.
Hotel lies under the skyway- quite noisy.
the price performance was okay - I have stayed in more expensive hotels that were not as good!
did not have any hot water in the morning for a shower. the hotel is right on the flight path from Dusseldorf airport, and the flights stop between 11 PM and 6 AM
They have a room (25) with a sitting room in the roof. Das war toll!