Hotel built in 1969, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 16, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel closed from 2009-12-25, to 2009-12-27, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 14, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 3
Allerheiligenstr. 17, 50668 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.33 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.46 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.72 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 1.91 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 2,50 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 2,50 EUR Provider Merian
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 3,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 3,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Merian
First of all i would like to present myself I am a GM in a hotel in Perugia Italy. I'm really disappointing with reception employee at the day of checking out. I ask a taxi to reach the airport, I asked a REGULAR taxi as I know that there's a fix cost of 30,00 euros. They call a ´´blu car´´ I complain with that but I was already late so I couldn't cancelled. At the airport I've been charged of 42,00 euros. Is not for the 12,00 more as i will not become more rich or poor!! but has been for the employer attitude try to convince me that the taxi they called was a regular one!!! I can accept any defaillance when is done in good faith, but not not the dishonesty!!! I' ll never reccomend this hotel.
even though the hotel is situated next to a major urban highway, the noise level in the room was minimal (it was difficult to answer your question about noise level: it was minimal, and I didn't really know if you wanted me to say: noise level was high (it wasn't) or low, so you might want to reformulate your question about noise. It was a great place to stay.
nothing. Close to the Hauptbahnhof, wonderful breakfast buffet, very clean.
Wonderful, helpful staff // great location relative to Dom and Old City // minutes from central train station
breakfast very good, realy good coffee
very very loud due railroad station and motorway, our floor was in renovated mode. Monday morning starts very loud without notice from the hotel.
Sehr alter, abgenutzer Zustand. Es sollte z.B. die Dusche renoviert werden.
nice and close to the Hauptbahnof pleasant and quiet hotel value for money.
200 EUR aufgrund Messe - Meines Erachtens keine 50 EUR wert...
Incredible value and staff
Good place, good staff, good breakfast.
I have asked nonsmoking room, but there was strong smoking smell we cannot remove by fresh air from the window. Quite noisy - probably you cannot sleep with window opened.