Hotel built in 2014, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 143, Rooms with connecting door 11, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 143
Elizabetes 101, LV-1050 Riga, Latvia
- Station (Riga - Central Railyway Station) 0.19 km
- City centre (Rīga) 1.43 km
- Airport (Riga International Airport (RIX)) 9.61 km
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Turkish bath
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Mercure Riga Centre
Very good location, hotel is rather new and fresh.
The mane dishes during breakfast are placed in a narrow space, but there is a huge face for juice and other drinks.
Good location, parking available, nice room.
Even the hotel is new, some parts of furniture doesn't look like new. Most of the meals during breakfast are served in the narrow space, even there is a lot of space around.
Nice, modern hotel in a great location, close to the old city and landmarks.
No fresh sliced fruits for breakfast.
very kind staff
strange smell in the bathroom