Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 210, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 210
463/100 Moo 9, Pattaya 2nd Road Nongprue, Banglamung Nhongprue Banglamung, 20150 Phatthana Nikhom, Thailand
- Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)) 84.96 km
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort
Good location, friendly staff, room is clean.
Nice ocean view as named. Friendly staff.
-Smell of pre-smoking. -Maintenance may need for ambient. It feels old for this price.
All employees are courteous and friendly.
The day I arrived no toothbrush and slippers available. You have to call them first and they will send it to your room.
The restaurant was very good. All the staff members were friendly and efficient.
There were slippers available in the closet, but the slippers were not the disposable kind The slippers seemed a little dirty. I would prefer disposable slippers.