Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 18, Total number of rooms 230, Rooms with connecting door 12, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 156
Jl R A Kartini No 18 Lebak Bulus, 12440 Jakarta, Indonesia
- Station (Jakarta - Jatinegara Railway Station) 13.18 km
- City centre (Jakarta) 14.09 km
- Airport (Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK)) 22.95 km
- Highway (PONDOK INDAH) 0.5 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Mercure Jakarta Simatupang
Location, proximity to office.
Comfort, service, location
Most of it.
Nothing as such.
I think it is good hotel exactly match in middle with location of our customer in Bogor side and Tangerang side that easy to access to center of Jakarta as well via MRT . Overall is good hotel
Only small issue when power off in late evening but it is minor problem
Friendliness of the hotel staff Staff proficiency in English is good Service is quick
Not enough lights in the room, it is quite dim despite having all lights switched on hence tiring for the eyes for those who need to work in the room in front of their laptops.
Near to the office
Furnishing is old, gym is small
the hospitality of the front office staff. They are polite and understand English.
The room boys doesn't even understand the basic English. To get clarification on any charges always need to go down and speak to the booking staff in front office. Also the laundry charges are exorbitant, there is no facility of common washing machines for laundry . May I know the reason?
Very near to the office. Generally comfortable hotel to stay in.
Very near to PT Bosch office, its 5 minutes by walk