Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 174, Rooms with connecting door 5, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel
Heilbronner Str. 88, 70191 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.02 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 2.06 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 11.86 km
Situated 10 walking minutes away from the main train station, this hotel meets the needs of business as well as private travellers. The Rosenstein Park (2km) invites to recreational hours and romantic picnics. Within 14 kilometres, you can arrive at the convention centre Messe Stuttgart.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center
Friendly reception and catering. Good spread of breakfast buffet.
Body wash and shampoo sometimes not well replenished.
Size of the room, especially small bathroom
Rooms were clean and updated. Breakfast was very good Centrally located easy access to u-bahn Room had personaly controled AC Nice big flat screen with screen mirroring from my tablet. High speed internet was offered as a member of Accor hotels.
Fitness rooms did not have adequate AC, and were small.
When I requested, I got plain (without gas) water.
No refrigerator (or mini bar) in the room
Friendly staff, good breakfast.
The hotel is not in a convenient location for walking around or eating (outside of the hotel). The rooms are a bit dingy, but clean.
Transportation - Convenient public transportation, near to metro station and Stuttgart Train Station. Friendly Staff there
There is smell in the room and cannot eliminated.
Good location and OK for short time stay like 3-7 days.
1. Limited options (bread, corn flex & fruits only) for vegetarian and fixed menu. 2. No facility for self cooking. 3. Poor WiFi speeds.
- Friendliness of staff
- Orange juice machine was not working
This is close to train and mall for food and grocery.
Location is really good
Some noise from the next room in the morning.