Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 174, Rooms with connecting door 5, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Heilbronner Str. 88, 70191 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.02 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.0 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 11.86 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center
Gehobene Atmosphäre. Sehr zuvorkommender Service. Sehr zentral gelegen
Zufahrt zur Tiefgarage sehr eng
Great staff, great restaurant, always neat and clean.
The bedrooms could be better, regarding decoration and availability of a fridge.
Kind staff, good restaurant, spacious rooms.
Need some maintenance in the bathroom, in order not to flood.
everybody from the hotel is nice, and the hotel is nearby banhof, easy to take the subway.
the breakfast is the same every day, maybe can be done a little changing. And sometimes the room is not cleaned as it should be.
Good location. Good Food for Breakfast.
the service all good.
every day breakfast is the same
Hotel staff are very cooperative. I needed a change in room which they organised immediately. The hotel is near to U-Bahn and Shopping centre which is very convenient.
Reward points awarded for not requesting for housekeeping. Near to a huge shopping mall and U bahn.
My room is just opposite the staff elevator. Breakfast is the same for ever day. Laundry service is a bit expensive.
Close to the city, train station nearby, parking available.
Close to the subway and shopping mall
no amenities inside the room