Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 174, Rooms with connecting door 5, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel
Heilbronner Str. 88, 70191 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 1.02 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 2.06 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 11.86 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Stuttgart City Center
Location, internet for members of Le Club Accor is very good.
Nothing to mention.
when you stay more than 2 nights you may expect a bit bigger variety of breakfast choice
1. Comfortable room and nice shower. 2. Good breakfast and nice coffee for a great start of the day. 3. Fast laundry service. 4. Polite staff at front desk that make my needs.
1. No heater in the room during winter, last week that my stay. 2. Use 1 king/queen bed instead of 2 single beds. 3. Insufficient toiletries.
Payment process: at the time of check in the they charged money from my credit card for my entire stay and during check out again they charged my credit card full amount and did not unblock the amount which they had booked on my card until I question them. Now to get back money I have to wait for one month. if they don't want to take money from the blocked amount, why they are blocking it. I can not use that money for almost 45days. they have to relook into their payment process. Space : congested
The staff at reception were lively and helpful. A real asset to the business. The breakfast and room were fantastic too.
Fitness suite could be improved with a better all workout machine. Especially important for someone who is on a business trip for a few days and wants to get a good workout at the start/end of the day.
Hotel parking Access to ring road
Location, good internet speed (if you get the special access when you're an Accor member), close to the Milaneo mall, easy access to U-Bahn
Breakfast could have more variety, but it is still good!
Staff needs to be little more friendly.
The location is good
Have requested for still water (without Gas) Had not received it on time.
great location, easy access to public transport and next to a shopping centre.
a bit noisy for the room facing the street