Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 77, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel
Leopoldstr. 120, 80802 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 3.67 km
- City centre (Marienplatz) 3.35 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 25.54 km
- Highway (A9) 1.5 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider m3 connect
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Muenchen Schwabing
Small room, hardly space to navigate around the bed
Modern, central, rooms with coffee machine.
definity worth spending a little more for a garden view room, street noise prohibts leaving a window open.
It was close to where my daughter lives and close to my favourite restaurant in Munich (Tantris)
You pay extra for everything that you would expect to be included. Extra for Wi-Fi, extra for parking etc. This means you end up with a bill which would have bought you a room at a much nicer hotel
Friendly staff, good location
small rooms, loud street
Good position in city, Garage
The rooms are too small for the money
Very convenient position and reasonable price for a business trip.
The room I had was in front of a noisy street.
Breakfast: rich and complete. Quality-price relationship: I managed to book the room using a very convenient offer for the overall quality of the hotel.
Noise: there were some days with heavy noise coming from the works going on in the lobby. Cleaning: sometimes the used glasses were not cleaned or changed and the dust piled up during my stay. The shampoo or the bath foam were not added/changed twice when finished.
in fact the room was a very good one , and the staff was friendly
I was charged in addition to the room ,also for our breakfast ,claiming that its not included in our booking , is that so ?