Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 160, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 160, of which have 2 separate beds 42, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 160, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 30, Number of business rooms 10, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 160, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-04-30
Fritz-Vomfelde-Str. 38, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 5.0 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 4.2 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 8.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Door with spy-hole in 160 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 160 rooms
- Temperature controls in 160 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotel Duesseldorf Seestern
staff is much cooperative in all departments...
hotel management charged from my credit card the full amount of my stay before i come to hotel, where on on-line booking page of hotel this is mentioned that the credit card will not be charged and just asked for the confirmation of reservation.
Reception staff helpful
It is totally unacceptable to be charged for parking whilst staying at the hotel. The quality and quantity of food was also poor
Professional and friendly reception. Package-deal with dinner, room rate, and breakfast was ideal and of good quality. Hopefully same offer next year during Boot exhibit.
Parking Fee was a surprise, nowhere to be found on beforehand. € 15 a bit expensive, although the facilities were good.
Big room. Clear access to the room. Sports.
WIFI too expensive: 9,90 euros per day. Bottle of water in the room too expensive: 5,50 euros / 0,75 liter mineral water. Poor quality of bath soap.
Staff is the best you can get. Clean clean clean, great food, fresh in all aspects, flexible staff, quick lifts spacious, good beds.
Nothing really maybe rooms on the highway a bit noisy if you open the windows.
Great room - large, fantastic staff, well groomed professional, service oriented and friendly.
Some windows are on the highway side. very well soundproofed but need windows closed. otherside should be okay.
The information about the Hotel location in your page has the destination information between the hotel and the Dusseldorf Expo as 2.2km. However the real transportation destination is highly longer than the given lenght. Please give the real on foot and with vehicle destination length. Because of the wrong data we decide wrong hotels.
we where very satisfied. Everything was as discribed. Breakfast was fantastic.
No Tread mill in the fitness area. Fitness area smelly and dirty and no window. No suitable to be called a fitness area!