Hotel built in 1992, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 160, Number of single rooms 50, Number of double rooms 33, Number of suites (separate rooms) 18, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 160, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-12-31
Volmerswerther Straße 35, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 2.58 km
- City centre (ZENTRUM) 2.0 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 8.96 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Chinese TV channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn DUSSELDORF - HAFEN
Room was in 'attic' and had a split level.
Fantastic breakfast buffet
As a gold member I am supposed to get room upgrade on availability. I understand that this most often is not possible, but I find it lousy that I do not get the complimentary water. It is not a matter of price // I just find it annoying having to worry about this as a gold member.
good location for the Dusseldorf marathon
usually front desk employees are very friendly. This time, even thought the hotel was listed AS HOTEL RECOMMENDED BY DUSSELDORF MARATHON. Front desk did not relate to our questions as MARATHONERS. sORRY, this was not good. I asked... on line for a quiet room and nothing came back in reservation, then at FRONT DESK... 20Euros was asked to go IN QUIET ROOM NO OPTION above to say not-applicable. We did not have breakfast
Rooms at the pavillion are in general too cold and not possible to heat further
The quality of bed linen
Quiet room Good bed Good parking facilities Good location
The room price seemed quite high in comparison with similar hotels. The shower in my room had an open construction so that a big part of the bathroom got wet.
8,50 € for a bottle of mineral water!
Room is clean and spacious. Mattress was comfortable. Bathroom new with all amenities Breakfast was fantastic, better than most 5* Restaurants. Service was all around excellent. Excellent value for money.
Room to the front was quite loud, especially on floor 1. No way the window could be opened. Air Con was also fairly loud.
Friendly staff, located close to EGC building/ walking distance
A bit noisy due to the tram pasing by.
Good location to S-bahn. Good breakfast, nice staff.
Some rennovation work was going on which led to noise during the day.