Hotel built in 1997, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 57, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 40, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-11-02
Koenigstrasse 3-7, 32545 Bad Oeynhausen, Germany
- Station (Bad Oeynhausen Bahnhof) 0.21 km
- City centre (Bad Oeynhausen) 0.46 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 66.59 km
Situated just a few steps away from the city’s railway station, this hotel offers a convenient location in Bad Oeynhausen. The park is easily reachable within a few minutes by foot and you can go for a relaxing stroll along the Werre River. You can also plan a day trip to the city of Minden, reachable within 20 kilometres.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Bad Oeynhausen City
- Zentrale Lage - Der Preis ist für das Angebot ok - Freies WiFi.
Das Ambiente ist alles andere als einladend. Man hat das Gefühl in Sonnenstudio der 80er/90er zu gehen.
The rooms are clean and comfortable without being luxurious. Breakfast has a good selection and is very tasty.
The TV selection is limited and the noise from the street/railway and the corridor is loud until after midnight
The price offered made it a good deal for the quality you get but...
The price offered was not the price paid! Indicated price was 60€ for the room and the10€ for Breakfast but ended up paying 66€ and 16€ respectively. Didn't argue for 12€ but..