Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 125, Rooms with connecting door 30, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 125, Family rooms available 13, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-10-01
Im Dammwald 1, 61381 Friedrichsdorf, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 16.27 km
- City centre (Friedrichsdorf) 0.48 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 25.98 km
- Highway (Friedrichsdorf) 5.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Bad Homburg Friedrichsdorf
Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel.
Wifi was a little slow and not consistent.
Location, staff, decent breakfast.
Beds and pillows are pretty uncomfortable.
Was given a stinky smoker room despite my request for a non smoking room.
Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. The room was clean and comfortable.
No free internet coonection // unacceptable with this room-price
Excellent hotel for the price. We paid 69 Euros for 2 including breakfast and got use the pool and sauna.
We did not see any other restaurants within walking distance.
The staff was very kind and helpful and the food was magnificent and the wait staff wonderful!
EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT!
I am 6´´3´´ tall and the duvet is too small. We stayed our last night in Germany at the Wings Mercure at the Frankfurt Airport and that duvet was at least 6´´ longer and covered me.
Quick and excellent check in and out. Very nice in accommodating early check-in. Helpful front desk staffs and friendly waitresses in the restaurant.
None noted for the price I pay.
Great price with a very nice indoor pool. I should have packed my swim suit. There is no traffic noise from my room. It's much more quiet compared to the hotels in Frankfurt near the Frankfurt Main Station.
Wireless Internet access in the room is extra.