Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 424, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 424, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-21
Voltastr. 29, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 1.98 km
- City centre (Frankfurt am Main) 3.03 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.0 km
- Highway (A648 HIGHWAY EXIT TO A5 AND A3) 2.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe
Close to the city center Tegut (mini market) in 3-4 minutes on foot Hotel parking available with in&out previledge
Breakfast only available in the main building. Guests in Annex building have to walk to the main build. every morning.
air in the room very dry and dusty
Easy access from train station.
Even though the breakfast should have been included we have paid 21 Euro for ONE MEAL !!
The room was very well kept. The staff were friendly and spoke very good English (after my embarrasing attempt to speak German - very understanding!). My room even had a balcony! En Suite bathroom was very nice. All in all I would say very good value.
The room was very warm and was slightly uncomfortable. My room only came with 1 pillow, asked for more but didn't get any.
rooms are old and according to the expected minimum standard
Residence building was quiet in the evenings.
WiFi in the room was very poor/non-existent - although the staff said this was a known problem and was being investigated.
Proximity with Messe
Different building and very bad internet connection
Value for money due to special fair prices debatable but overall recommended if you look for a good accommodation near the Frankfurt fair.
Simple, clean, functional
A bit outdated design