Hotel built in 1979, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 271, Rooms with connecting door 16, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 271, Family rooms available 10
Ul. Jana Heweliusza 22, 80-890 Gdańsk, Poland
- Station (Gdańsk - Główny Railway Station) 0.51 km
- City centre 0.5 km
- Airport (Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (GDN)) 15.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hotel Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto
Excellent value for money. Only a few minutes' walk to the old town and close to the train station for Sopot and Gdynia.
How and where the hotel is situated.
Too many people in the Breakfast room. The buffet couldn't be refilled in time.
Why are here below no ´´I don't know alternative´´? Stupid to answer something else if you do not know. Therefore I put no 3 on everything
Breakfast (hot part). Computer charger off when not in the room!
Gebucht fuer 2 Personen, aber Handtuecher gibt es erst auf Nachfrage. Einen zweiten Zahnputzbecher (Plastik) selbst dann nicht.
Sijainti erinomainen. Huoneessa olevat vedenkeitin, tee- ja kahvitarvikkeet sekä virvoitusjuomat olivat kivat.Hotellin lähellä olevista leipomoista löytyy ihania leivoksia ja hyviä sämpylöitä. Täkki oli upean pöyhkeä.
I was extremely surprised at the hotel!! If i am to visit here again, I will most definitely stay here. The breakfast is to de for and the service is far above superior! Itnernet was high speed and had no problems!!
Wish the internet was wireless!!
Newly furnished rooms very good
Was given the wrong (lower) category of room on the 1st night. They moved me for the 2nd night but did not apologise.