Hotel built in 1979, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 17, Total number of rooms 281, Rooms with connecting door 30, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 281
Ul. Jana Heweliusza 22, 80-890 Gdańsk, Poland
- Station (Gdańsk - Główny Railway Station) 0.51 km
- City centre 0.5 km
- Airport (Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (GDN)) 15.0 km
The hotel is situated on the outskirts of the old town, just 800 metres away from the train station. Within a few steps, the impressive Gdansk Shipyard is reachable. At a distance of 15 kilometres, Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport is located.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Bike rental
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hotel Mercure Gdansk Stare Miasto
Excellent value for money. Only a few minutes' walk to the old town and close to the train station for Sopot and Gdynia.
How and where the hotel is situated.
Too many people in the Breakfast room. The buffet couldn't be refilled in time.
Why are here below no ´´I don't know alternative´´? Stupid to answer something else if you do not know. Therefore I put no 3 on everything
Breakfast (hot part). Computer charger off when not in the room!
Gebucht fuer 2 Personen, aber Handtuecher gibt es erst auf Nachfrage. Einen zweiten Zahnputzbecher (Plastik) selbst dann nicht.
Sijainti erinomainen. Huoneessa olevat vedenkeitin, tee- ja kahvitarvikkeet sekä virvoitusjuomat olivat kivat.Hotellin lähellä olevista leipomoista löytyy ihania leivoksia ja hyviä sämpylöitä. Täkki oli upean pöyhkeä.
I was extremely surprised at the hotel!! If i am to visit here again, I will most definitely stay here. The breakfast is to de for and the service is far above superior! Itnernet was high speed and had no problems!!
Wish the internet was wireless!!
Newly furnished rooms very good
Was given the wrong (lower) category of room on the 1st night. They moved me for the 2nd night but did not apologise.