Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 400, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 400, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-04
Krisztina Korut 41-43, 1013 Budapest, Hungary
- Station (Budapest - Déli pályaudvar Railway Station) 0.25 km
- City centre (Budapest) 1.01 km
- Airport (Budapest Listz Ferenc international Airport (BUD)) 18.49 km
- Highway (M7) 8.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Mercure Budapest Buda
Staff, location, breakfast.
Bathroom, especially the gap between tiles on the ground seems not so clean.
Clean room. The hotel is near a metro station and a supermarket. 10 min. walk through a steep slope upward will lead you to the Castle.
The room was a total disappointment: small room, very old furniture, it looks nothing like the pictures on the site.
A pleasant stay in a very convenient location near metro and the Buda Park.
reception staff, very competent. will help you with everything you need
not a four stars hotel, for exemple: there is no wifi in the room
Good room price Location
Breakfast is too expensive for what's on offe Room furniture and decoration is very old. If you want refurbished room, pay +20€ at check-in ! Noisy for rooms overlooking the main road. Poor sound insulation and noisy tram
Excellent location - very close to Buda castle, 1 minute from metro station which takes you to Pest in a few minutes.
The rooms are run down and could do with renovation. It didn't feel like being in a 4* hotel.