Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 1989, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 244, Rooms with connecting door 22, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 162
VIALE PIETRO PIETRAMELLARA N. 59, 40121 Bologna, Italy
- Station (Bologna - Centrale Railway Station) 0.1 km
- City centre (Bologna) 1.27 km
- Airport (Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (BLQ)) 5.5 km
- Highway (BOLOGNA BORGO PANIGALE) 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Mercure Bologna Centro
My wife and myself, we spent one and then 2 nights in the ´´Mercure Centro´´ hotel. Nice, comfortable, hotel with very friendly stuff (besides one case, see ´´negative´´). Hotel is very suitable for those who travels from Bologna: the train station and airport bus are within 50-100 m.
One stuff member obviously didn't want to help us in very simple case and lied us, therefore we rank ´´stuff´´ with 4*. It is very pity, because all other stuff members were very positive and friendly.
Very convenient - directly across from the train station. Clean, pleasant, good breakfast.
We only spent one night in the hotel, but we were pleased with everything about it. This hotel was our top choice because it is located right across from the central station in Bologna and we wanted to travel on the next day by train. After arrival we walked into center city, which was not far at all. Even though the hotel is on a busy street, our room was quiet because of the good windows and air-conditioning.
Very Lovely Hotel, convient and priced well.
Very good value for the price offered
Excellent location, 50m from the station. 15mins walk from the citycenter.
A bit of noise from surrounding rooms. Guest services below average for a 4 star hotel.