Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 88, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 76
Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII 100, 24121 Bergamo, Italy
- Station (ST.CENTRALE DI BERGAMO) 0.3 km
- City centre (Bergamo) 0.47 km
- Airport (Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (BGY)) 3.2 km
- Highway (BERGAMO) 4.0 km
This hotel boasts a central location in Bergamo, a picturesque city in the Lombardy region. Stroll through the historic old town or visit the Congress Centre John XXIII, which lies directly opposite of the hotel. In just 5 minutes, you can walk to the train station, which connects with Brescia (50 km) and Milan (55 km).
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Mercure Bergamo Centro Palazzo Dolci
Location of the hotel The Privilige room. Service of the personnel
Early arrival is not serviced
sehr zentraldie Zimmer sind komfortabel.
fully up to the high mercure standard
parking is a bit complicated - you either have to unload your luggage in a no-stop zone or carry it from the nearby city garage (ca. 200m)
Sehr gute Lage!
Ideally placed car park close by.
- very well located; - parking just around the corner; - easy to get to from the motorway; - very nice and clean room; - very helpful staff accommodating special wishes
Very smart room with balcony and good view of old town. The room was at the back and very quiet. Good location near station. Nice cafe area.
Internet connection and breakfast were expensive extras so we didn't buy them.
Hotel well placed for good local restaurants. Very close to bus stop from Airport. Under 2 euros per person. Taxi would cost 25. Can walk from hotel to funicular railway which goes to the old city.
very good staff in reception with good information about everything.if I come back I return in this hotel.
very nice staff who suggested a nice trattoria just 40 mts from hotel - mamma gio. will definetely stay there again!