Hotel built in 1969, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 46, Number of single rooms 29, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 5, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 46, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-10-19
Mainzer Str. 69, 66121 Saarbrücken, Germany
- Station (Saarbrücken Hauptbahnhof) 1.73 km
- City centre (Saarbrücken) 1.05 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 72.48 km
- Highway (A620 - Saarbrücken-Bismarckbrücke) 0.47 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
Evaluations of Meran
Very good breakfast and included in the price - not added on like most hotels. Very pleasant hotel and stay.
I had own sunny balcony in my room. Sauna and pool available.
odd odeur in 4th floor corridor. very small room. no cold water in the room, neither cold water from the tap.
Very obliging, helpful staff
In need of refurbishment: slightly tatty, but clean
The room was small but neat and tidy, and the breakfast extremely rich and very satisfying.
The bathroom was relatively narrow, and there was only a bottle-opener in a desk of the room, although no bottle of mineral-water!
gute Lage, alles zu Fuß zu erreichen
Very friendly Staff.
Very noisy as windows are quite old and the road is busy even at night
Nice little hotel a bit different to the others. You can even borrow swimming suite if needed. Some rooms even have access to roof terrace.
Superb value for money. Lovely white duvet sheets, dark-brown retro wood panels, desk, and strong shower. 10 Minute footwalk to city centre, but also very good public transport. Breakfast room pleasantly urban with very good choice and service.
Dressing mirror in room missing, and central heating a little too noisy, even if radiators are off.
we forgot a white blouse in room 209 Please repy Gerard delanty email@example.com