Hotel built in 1982, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 185, Number of suites (separate rooms) 19, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Corner Exhibition & Lonsdale Streets, 3000 Melbourne, Australia
- Station (Melbourne - Flinders Street Railway Station) 0.9 km
- City centre (Melbourne) 0.92 km
- Airport (Melbourne International Airport (MEL)) 18.83 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Melbourne Marriott Hotel
Good friendly staff
Hotel is a bit old
awesome breakfast, pool open till late, city central
small gym, fee for wify, expensive car park (valet parking only)
One of the Best hotel i have ever stayed . locaiton of the hotel is an added advantage.
I really liked the size and decor of the room. The bed and pillows were fabulously comfortable.
Very nice hotel, no complains.
The staff were amazing, especially concierge and head of housekeeping.
terriffic staff, breakfast was great, location
nil, had a great time
Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was very clean.
Gym and pool very small. Restaurant breakfast expensive but good. Executive Lounge breakfast only continental. Aircon makes sudden sounds at night although turned off.
Good location, right in town
Room to the front too noisy for me, back was ok.