Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 131, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 121, of which have 2 separate beds 27, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 25, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, No-smoking room 131
Rembrandtstraße 21, 1020 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 4.11 km
- City centre (Wien) 1.49 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 19.22 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 19,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19,50 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Soundproof windows
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of MEININGER Wien Downtown Franz
Liked the very modern clean room. The hotel has a fun modern ´´Ikea´´ vibe. Alot of young people staying there so I was worried that it might get noisy but it didn't. We don't mind to walk and we would rather spend our money in good food and wine than on a room we are hardly in - so this was great.
The room was very small, probably ok for 1 person but cramped for 2. The bathroom is also tiny with no counters only a small ledge again fine for 1 person but not so good for 2
Close to the centrum.
The room it is very small. Big problem with the car parking.
Quite close to Prater park (20-25 minutes walking)
17 Euro one parking space per day !!! Small choice for breakfast. No cups (of any type) within the room, one bed was not made, only one chair in a 4 beds room
he hotel is great for me because I stay one or two days and is good value for money especially as it is close to the center.
Car parking is a problem. If not will find the place around the hotel, you have to park in the basement and the price is very high for parking.
Simple hotel but very good value for money. Friendly staff, clean and quite rooms. Relatively central
No cups or glasses in the bathroom. Forgotten by cleaning stuff?
More for younger people
No free Wi-Fi
Very clean hotel and friendly Staff at a good price.
Information given to me by the staff regarding my car and the parking outside the hotel was completely wrong and resulted in my car being impounded and a recovery cost of over 210 Euros so cheap hotel but expensive experience, the big downer was that the Staff and Management did nothing to help me with my predicament, made all the more difficult by my lack of languages, When I complained by email to the management I got no help and was ignored completely on my second attempt.
Modern, new and very enjoyable furniture. Very clean.
Doesn't have free WiFi in the rooms.