Hotel built in 2009, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 296, Number of single rooms 148, Number of double rooms 148, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 296, Family rooms available 10
Ella-Trebe-Straße 9, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 0.15 km
- City centre (Berlin) 1.06 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 6.75 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Seestrasse) 3.15 km
Situated in the direct vicinity of Berlin's main station and at the Spree River, this hotel offers you a fantastic starting point for your stay in the vibrant metropolis. The Reichstag building and the Bundeskanzleramt (German Federal Chancellery) are just a few minutes away on foot. Brandenburg Gate is about a 20-minute walk away.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of MEININGER Hauptbahnhof
Location next to central station.
No real airconditioning in the room.
Noise, it sounded there had been some sort sporting event somewhere and sports fans were celebrating. I couldn't locate source of the noise.
Proximity to railway station
Too many school groups - is it a hotel or a hostel ( as described on other sites)? Faiirly expensive for what is offered but pleasant staff.
location on foot to all atraction
view on rail track
Just next to Train Station.
Room is pretty small. Staff Service was friendly
good value for money
bad noise from the outside
nearby the HBF, several minutes by walk
the room is too small and the breakfast bad.
Cheap. Clean. Bathroom good.
Ventilation not working. Guest kithen dirty. Wi fi very poor. Roomspace vey small. Staff unresponsive to problems. Strongly not advisable