Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 116, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 44, of which have 2 separate beds 44, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 37, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 35, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 116, Family rooms available 10, Children's beds/cots 2
Goetheallee 9-11, 22765 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 4.56 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 3.58 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 9.06 km
- Highway (A7 - Hamburg-Othmarschen) 2.69 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,50 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator daphix
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Washing machine for guests
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of MEININGER Hamburg City Center
Breakfast and Breakfast Room (very cold, not very convenient)
Cleanliness of accommodation. Helpful and friendly staff.
Breakfast over priced. Fresh fruit well past its best. Would have liked tea/coffee making facilities in room.
Recht zentrale Lage nahe Hamburg-Altona und der Elbe. Angenehme ansprechende Atmosphäre.
well run hotel and enjoyed our stay
sun shining through the room windows meant it got rather hot in the mornings, curtains could blank the sun out completely
I was very pleased with the room and the price. I payed about the same in Munich and this room/bed were much cleaner and well maintaned. Great location, close to train station.
I thought the breakfast could have included more choices. Coffee ran out and since it was close to 10:30 they did not replace. Furniture in lobby could use updating.
I picked this hotel because of the pricing, thinking I made a good deal. Upon arrival and also during the stay I got the feeling it was more a youth hostel than a hotel. Lots of youngsters and families. Also my room had 6 beds, where I ordered a single bed bedroom. All in all I have to say my expectations were different from what I found.
Very poor equiped hotel - no hairdryer, no towels, nothing!
Simply lovely mix from hostel and hotel. Close to the city-center of Altona (400 m), with a lot of great restaurants
Quiet location // Hamburg Altona is out-of-the-center railway station - a lot of shops/cafes available.
Some components of breakfast buffet are of a low quality // Hamburg Altona is NOT a city center - need to use S-Bahn each time you wanna go to ANY tourist attraction.