Hotel built in 1965, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, City hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Youth hostel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 52, Family rooms available 25, Children's beds/cots 2
Engelbertstr. 33 -35, 50674 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 1.74 km
- City centre (Köln) 1.6 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 16.18 km
- Highway (A57 - Köln-Ehrenfeld) 3.01 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of SMARTY Cologne City Center
Small room, but very clean. The equipment in bathroom is new and comfortable. Nice staff, good little bar for relax or just web surfing.Good price-performance ratio for travellers.
Small rooms, limited breakfast, dirty general gathering area, congested location Should not be on Bosch Hotel site
There was no mentioning that the hotel is more a youth hostel than a hotel. It was loud during night and a lot of smoke outside the room.
There is nothing positive to report. Even the cheap price is high for what you get.
This is the second dirtiest hotel in a industrialized country that I have seen in my entire 38 years of life. Additionally the furniture falls apart, the bed linen has holes, the breakfast room is dirty, the elevator noise kept me awake all night. Stay away, it a mess!
Enjoyed made-up beds, T.V. and breakfast looked impressive - unfortunately we did not have time to have breakfast that morning.
Ended up being very expensive compared to other youth hostels we stayed in in Europe this week. stay was twice as much as luxembourg and then we had to add on breakfast and parking(on premises), which was included in Luxembourg price for 46 Euro for family of 4.
free pasta!! and pay 2 euros for the sauces, 10 minutes gratis internet!! nice lounge bar!
check out 10.am! but if you talk with the recepcionist, you can get until 11.am.
the smell in the shower was bad
Hostel was clean, friendly and well-positioned for access to the city
There were a number of very noisy people in the Hostel during the nights we stayed.