Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 49, Number of junior suites 14, Number of apartments 7, Number of rooms with air conditioning 49, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 49, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 49, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2
Belgrove Street 1, WC1H 8AB London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Kings Cross Railway Station) 0.18 km
- City centre (London) 3.32 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 12.67 km
Thanks to its ideal location in the centre of London, the hotel Megaro is an ideal starting point for sightseeing tours in the city. Spectacular attractions such as Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and London Eye are easily accessible by public transport from the hotel Megaro.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00 and from 07:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Fitness centre Fee 5,00 GBP
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 49 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 49 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 49 rooms
- Temperature controls in 49 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Megaro
Boutique hotel, which is what you get, fashionable and value for money.
Very good location when travel with Eurostar, 20 minutes to get to the EBA. Room and bathroom equipement is good. Room service is good (speaking french)
The hotel is located near the King's Cross and the Euston Road, and it's noisy even at night. Breakfast is not included in the room rate. I asked for a wake-up call, and I wasn't called.
A very attractive, in appearance, boutique hotel BUT
Broadband access, although free, was very intermittent, in effect useless. We needed staff help to get television to work and even then it frequently froze! Breakfast was very poor considering room price, and service at breakfast was slow. Seeing it was a ready plated continental style, sort of, there is no excuse for this.
Great location, King's Cross nearby, only 15 minutes to walk to major shopping areas (New Oxford Street, malls, etc). Not only water heater but ´´real´´ coffee machine in the room also.
Ventilation in bathroom facing guestroom above the door. So 2 large round holes not only showed light from the inside of the bathroom but via the aircondition in the same channel some noises from adjacent rooms were audible. ALl in all this is most likely due to some construction work. Nothing of great concern though.
The TV remote did not work and nobody was able to fix it =)
Excellent value for money, room quality beyond our expectations, we did not require breakfast so we cannot comment on the catering, Brillant for Eurostar early starts.
Taxi put down is manic as address is Euston Rd , however entrance is round the corner in a side street.
Better than expected. I was satisfied.
Hotel ideally located for travellers on Eurostar and for easy access to London Underground via King's Cross/St.Pancras
This hotel and the staff who can speak good English are excellent.
On this occasion, I had an evening meal and found it to be over cooked and over priced.