Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 22, Total number of rooms 123, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 111, of which have 2 separate beds 89, of which have a double bed 22, Number of apartments 123, Number of rooms with air conditioning 123, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on friday,saturday,sunday, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of business rooms 6, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking room 50, Family rooms available 6
Ul. Masterkova 4, 115280 Moscow, Russia
- Station (Moscow - Paveletsky Railway Station) 2.52 km
- City centre (Moskau) 5.79 km
- Airport (Vnukovo International Airport (VKO)) 27.98 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 RUB
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 RUB
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service
Evaluations of Maxima Panorama
Very good location with a metro station outside the front door and close to the centre of Moscow. Very good breakfast buffet at a reasonable price.
Had a twin share room which was a little small but not the worst I have had. House keeping seemed to be rationing the toilet paper but provided more when asked for it.
Good location right next to metro station. Central but not noisy.
Very Slow internet
Location: directly next to a metro station. Friendly reception staff, nice rooms, fair minibar prices for latecomers. Great value for the price!
Seen just from the outside, you wonder if you really want to check in. The dining room is a textbook example of bad taste...
Breakfast room is dark and noisy. Choice and quality of food is poor.
I think the fact that I extended my stay at this hotel for one more day, tells it all. It fulfill all my expectations and more. I want to express my gratetude to you and entire staff of MAXIMA Panorama hotel. You can be certain when ever in the future I am in Moscow, will come only to this hotel.